.the purple diary.
::NISA HADY::

Photobucket

.9th Nov 1987.
.blissfully married to Kamal Basry.
.since 23/12/2006.
.a proud mother of two beautiful.
DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com
.NurQystina & NurQalesya.




::OUR NEW HOME::

Daisypath Vacation tickers



::SHOUTBOX::


::FOLLOWERS::


::KA-CHINGS::

::SNEAK PEEK::

::LINKS::


::ARCHIVES::
20 April 2012, 2:31 PM
I'm back for the second time!


Hi peeps!

Was supposed to update my blog today, but i'm just too lazy and sleepy to compose tonsss of words. Well, I should have more than enough time to update my abandoned blog since colleague and bosses are not around from Tuesday till today - Friday!

I am my own boss! hahaha... sometimes you feel like killling yourself being stuffed in a small white square box *office room*... hmmmm well, still can survive with the beautiful scenery of the east coast beach and MBS view.

Another sian thing is, today bosses and colleague will be coming back to Singapore and next week going to be a full week of boredom!!! Looking forward to 14-15th May as  they will be traveling again for BOD meeting. No more sleeping! No more FB-ing! No more loud music! No more chatting on the phone! damn!

Will be back create more post when I'm in a RAJIN mode, sayonara~



cheap calling cards