.the purple diary.
::NISA HADY::

Photobucket

.9th Nov 1987.
.blissfully married to Kamal Basry.
.since 23/12/2006.
.a proud mother of two beautiful.
DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com
.NurQystina & NurQalesya.




::OUR NEW HOME::

Daisypath Vacation tickers



::SHOUTBOX::


::FOLLOWERS::


::KA-CHINGS::

::SNEAK PEEK::

::LINKS::


::ARCHIVES::
22 February 2012, 4:05 PM
the second attempt of blogging.


this is my second attempt to create a blog. hope this will be the permanent one, hope so!
i would like to thank to my sis Lila Badriah for cracking her head to assist me building this plain blog page :) heeee as the eldest sister i have the right to being fussy ya (^^,)

well, to cut it short. the purpose of me creating this blog is to store the moments of my new crib which will be complete in 5-6months times :) i'm so looking forward to it!!! excited, stress and mix feeling all around me. it's kinda pressure now that i HAVE TO save S$800 monthly. phewww... hope my loan approval will be approved as what we wished for, amin.
my blog may look dull and boring for now, but insya'allah as time pass by.. i will update more and more exciting stories and pictures!

<3 nisa.



cheap calling cards