.the purple diary.
::NISA HADY::

Photobucket

.9th Nov 1987.
.blissfully married to Kamal Basry.
.since 23/12/2006.
.a proud mother of two beautiful.
DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com
.NurQystina & NurQalesya.




::OUR NEW HOME::

Daisypath Vacation tickers



::SHOUTBOX::


::FOLLOWERS::


::KA-CHINGS::

::SNEAK PEEK::

::LINKS::


::ARCHIVES::
21 February 2012, 2:30 AM
the nerd is back!


salam all,

sorry for this innocent post, it's been a long time that i didn't update and upgrade my CSS codes skills :)
too busy with my Facebook lately and surprisingly, my old blog was missing! so, this is the reason why my new blog look sooo decent ;) tak malu pon, nk ckp ape cakap lah!

well, i will get someone to help and guide me tho! heee

ok lah! lazy to type many2. ciawz!

<3 nisa



cheap calling cards