.the purple diary.
::NISA HADY::

Photobucket

.9th Nov 1987.
.blissfully married to Kamal Basry.
.since 23/12/2006.
.a proud mother of two beautiful.
DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com
.NurQystina & NurQalesya.




::OUR NEW HOME::

Daisypath Vacation tickers



::SHOUTBOX::


::FOLLOWERS::


::KA-CHINGS::

::SNEAK PEEK::

::LINKS::


::ARCHIVES::
24 February 2012, 5:17 PM
the male bugger, eh salah.. male blogger heee :))


kamal-basry.blogspot.com


spent hourssss to customize hubby's blog page.
as usual lah kan, what we do, he oso wanna do (^^,) kekekekee! just like 'sumone!'
since today is friday and i have not much thing to do, i fill my boredome-ness with this xtra unpaid assignment. 

just to do a quick wrap for today's diary:
  • had a flexible relaxing friday, as my CEO is not around, just me and the gerek CFO!
  • world record's: had S$4.00 fried cockles kway teow whole week stretch! @ clifford centre banquet
  • manage to grab all my needs! like finally~ watsons@change alley ( i couldn't believe that i spent $106.50!!! this is the most X personal care shopping ever)
  • Tom my legal colleague make our office like HIS office. He brought his daugther Olivia to our office!
  • ............. left one incomplete mission, new clothes for this weekend events!!! cialak xia~ tent to for a quick shopping at Cotton On@Hitachi Tower.. well~ we'll see if i have enough time to grab some nice dress for myself and hubby's :)
my monthly needs :) trust me, this can last for 2months!

the most X personal needs shopping for this year =/






cheap calling cards